Installation Guide to Pool Spa Heaters- Save Money by Doing It Yourself
*Pentair 520556 IntelliChlor® Power Center For Salt Chlorine Generator Systems (US Version)
*Pentair 520593 EasyTouch 4PSC-IC40 Single Body Pool Or Spa Control System, Includes SCG Integration & IC40 Cell
A pool spa heater is a heating device that is used in spas and swimming pools. The heating action of the device increases the temperature of spa. The water temperature can be regulated as you want and can be used throughout the whole year. Pentair pool spa heaters are often associated with high electricity bills.
So how can you save on money?
- During installation of spa heaters: the spa heaters should be installed properly. You can do this own your own or you can hire Pentair Pool Spa heater services to do it for you. When you do this on your own:
- Inside the heater door is a pilot light which you light first.
- Turn its switch on and later off. Wait for five minutes to prevent gas build-up.
- Place inside a gas valve knob together with the igniter (matchless). Then check if the pilot lights are on through a mirror located below.
- Thermostat adjustment: thermostats should be adjusted in order to regulate temperature. By recommendation it should be set to 78o After temperature has been put in the temp-lock task for the temperature to be steady all through.
- Setting the temperature of water: the temperature of water should be set at a range that is convenient for your requirements. On Pentair Spa Pool heater set the pump dial to ten and regulate temperature in the range of 70-110 degrees.
When the spa is not in use: set lower temperature in the thermostat. This reduces electricity consumption. Also clean the spa room when not in use to maintain the Pentair spa pool heater properly. You can hire services from Pentair Spa Pool heaters Co. do the service for you.