Jandy Zodiac 8194 PCB Power Center Board Replacement 52 Pin PPD Not Included
Are you Maximizing Efficiency with your Heat Pump?
Sometimes you find that we invest a fortune with electronic equipments within our home and while the budget must be met no questions asked, do we ever retaliate on the ROI. The best return on investment that any equipment can provide is maximum efficiency and in the case of a heat pump, it is imperative to pursue that return on overall investment. This way, the investment deems worth every penny, in fact it surpasses your expectations.
Tips to helps maximize your heat pump’s Utilization
So how can you ensure you are maximizing your heat pump’s potential with cooling and heating around your home? Ensuring that your heat pump is performing at its best saves you not just valuable cost on constant repairs and maintenance but also highly cuts down on your energy bills to manageable.
Here are tips on improving home heating efficiency with your heat pump’s performance:-
- Check doors and windows for air leaks. You’ll be surprised to find that 40% of heat loss is through present leakages within the house. You can consider using weather stripping or caulk to seal the gaps.
- Check the insulation levels of your attic. Poor insulations projects higher heat penetration during summer and higher heat loss during winter. Consider investing in modern foam insulation or adding blown-in paper insulation.
- Adding a radiant heat barrier beneath the roof helps reflect sun’s energy back out helping moderate temperatures levels during summers and helping your heat pump maximize conditioned air during summer.
- If there are leaks between the living space below and the attic, consider sealing them. You can use spray-in foam or caulk to do the sealing and especially ensure that the HVAC vents cutting through the attic are thoroughly sealed.
- Last but not least tour PCB detail needs to be properly looked into. Consider replacing your HVAC equipment and appliances with reliable equipments. Remember when old appliances near their end life; you need to ensure that you use efficient products to replace. So therefore should consider replacing the heat pump control board after it has lived over 10 years not to mention other appliances like refrigerator, stove and dishwasher, among others in your home.